Monday, March 15, 2010

The GOOD WEEK Challenge

I've put this on Twitter, Facebook, LDSLinkup, and now I'm putting it on the blog! Let's make this a real thing!

No matter what crap gets thrown your way, you take the challenge to have a positive attitude, keep calm, carry on, smile, and go forth.  

I like to play this game when I know I potentially have a crappy week ahead of me. And trust me, this week has potential to really suck, or really be great.... And who knows what will get thrown at me. So I am taking the GOOD WEEK CHALLENGE. No matter what happens, it is going to be a GOOD WEEK!! 

Who's with me?!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great.

    Just don't sing that song..... ugh.

    (blackeyed peas... ykwim!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 AM

    i am with you. i need the challenge. my hubby will be gone all week. leaving me with a 5 year old and a 2 year old boy. hopefully your week won't suck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.