Monday, March 15, 2010

You Never Know Who is Watching

Today I was substitute teaching the CTR4 class in Primary (this would be the 4-5 year old Sunday School class to the non-LDS). I have a "4 yr old boyfriend" in that class, as well as a few little girls that call me "fairy godmother." I like to call them my little 4 year old fan club. It's not every day that a single woman with no kids gets to have a 4 yr old fan club. I love them!
Our lesson was on How to Be Like Jesus. I asked each child to give me an example of how to be like Jesus. My little boyfriend raised his hand and said, "We can be like our Erin Ann who went to Haiti to help the little babies who got sick after the earthquake." {long sidenote as he demonstrates an earthquake} "Because Erin Ann wants to be like Jesus and to take care of all the little children and love everyone."
Needless to say, I cried (and laughed, because it wouldn't be a 4 yr old boy if he didn't demonstrate an earthquake in the middle). And I'm feeling just a little bit more pressure to set a good example for my 4 yr old fan club.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:54 AM

    good job erin!! i totally would have cried too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, out of the mouths of babes. I love that age. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.