Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Bet You Can't Not Smile

I bet you can't watch these two videos and not smile.
First video is the unofficial video to "All About Your Heart" on Mindy Gledhill's soon-to-be-released album, Anchor. I first heard this song over a year ago and fell in love with it. It is also played in the background of the virally popular, "My New Life" video about blogger NieNie's life.

Don't you wish we could all be as carefree as this little doll?
 


And why aren't we all this positive about our lives as this little lady??

1 comment:

  1. How is that girl in Mindy's video not dizzy? I'm dizzy just watching!

    And Jessica is awesome. I can do anything good. My new motto!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.