Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did someone say HAPPY DANCE?




In grand tradition, I bring you a HAPPY DANCE!! (This may or may not be exactly how I really do dance!)
And in keeping with tradition, I'll explain to you what made me so happy some other day. 



For more happy dance postings-


#6 Happy Dance Jai Ho (featuring blog friends Mick and Rachel Hagen)
#5 Happy Dance- Fat Bottomed Girls
#4.5 Happy Dance Elaine from Seinfeld
#4 Happy Dance from Ally McBeal (Barry White song)
#3 Happy WeddingDance
#2 Happy Dance New Kids on the Block
The first happy dance (air force guy) declaration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.