Friday, September 17, 2010

Guest Blogging Away!

I'm the guest blogger over at "We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ" today. This is the blog of Jocelyn (Hatch) Christensen, an old friend of mine from "Langley days." (Which means I knew her back in DC when we were both in the same singles' congregation.) She is doing 30 days of guest bloggers on the subject of the Family: Proclamation to the World. What on earth can a single woman have to say about a document about families? Well, go read it and find out what I said!
Oh and she's giving away cool stuff too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.