Sunday, September 19, 2010

This week I resolve to-

1. Not whine or complain, not even to sympathetic ears. (Or ears I think are sympathetic!)
2. Recycle, reduce, reuse, and begin composting for the first time.
3. Do something substantive about my back pain (and not just whine about it or drug myself up).
4. Seriously consider legally registering my car.
5. Not allow myself to get hurt by other's choices.
6. Keep my mind on what matters and what my goals really are.
7. Do at least one thing each day that makes me happy.
8. Not eat as much fast food.
9. Work 11 hours each day, so that I don't have to work much on Friday.
10. Enjoy the big things and the little things!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.