Friday, October 08, 2010

The one where I promote little things I have come to love, also, how my butt shrank

If I do get into Peace Corps, or get that job I haven't mentioned yet on the blog that is another country (and that's all I will be saying about that), I've decided I will be be buying all of the seasons of Alias to take with me. I only just barely started watching this show (that has been off the air for 5 years), and I LOVE IT. It is killing me that I didn't watch it years ago. I keep getting to big twists in the plot and want to call someone and talk about it, and then I remember nobody else is watching. Bugger! (and nobody ruin anything for me- I'm only in Season 3!)


Now, let's discuss the size of my butt.


Remember how a few months ago I bought these Avia iShape Toning Shoes?
I am now going to tell you they work! (And that the Amazon widget gizmo thingy has them for half the price I paid for them 2 months ago.)
Over the past 2 weeks I have noticed multiple times that my pants don't fit. As in, all of my pants are baggy in the butt. Also, they are all loose in the "saddlebags" regions as well. I've triple-checked, much to my dismay, and I haven't lost even one pound. (In fact, I've gained 2.) I couldn't figure it out at first, and I it hit me! Its the shoes!!
After 2 months of wearing primarily the iShape shoes, I can say that it has re-shaped my legs and butt! It isn't anything overwhelming, and it did take 2 months to even be noticeable. But they work! I'd really recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Alias was amazing, but don't bother with the last season! They certainly didn't! haha.

    I still doubt those shoes, haven't been proven by anyone yet, but congrats on having a little less to carry around however it happened!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.