Monday, July 25, 2011

I Survived the Girls Camp Heat Wave of 2011


I'm back from the Great Girls Camp Heat Wave of 2011. We had a wonderful time. We saw insanely hot temperatures (105 degrees with 100% humidity anyone?!), loved our girls, stayed in tents, cooked over fires, and nearly melted, but we had a great time!

I could tell you 5,000 cute stories about how awesome our girls are, or just how hot the weather was, but I can't! I'm leaving in just a few minutes for the airport (4 hrs away) to pick up "Little!" And I am so excited I can't even sleep!! I've got a crazy fun trip planned for us, and I can't wait to grab her and hug her at the airport! It's going to be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.