Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Reason 5 million and 99 why I love working with the Young Women

Two of my YW. Who else will come over and have a dance off in your kitchen and sit on your mantle and take pictures?

I have said it before and I will say it again, I love working with the young women at church. Tonight made me love the girls all that much more.
The girls were each asked to bring a story from their family history about an ancestor and read it to the group. Britton was reading a story about her great-great-grandmother from Denmark, Else. She struggled with some of the words and pronunciations and finally settled on pronouncing 'Else' as the normal English word 'else.'

Britton: They lived in Copenhagen, and had a young daughter named Else. 
Under her breath, Ariana adds: Comma first name Or.

I didn't even bother keep a straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.