Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Men, or the lack thereof

I'm rapidly losing interest in both Joe Fox and Harry. Joe was doing so well, but now? I don't know. Nothing really. He's made sounds about wanting to meet, but hasn't made actual moves. A few text messages are not enough to keep the interest alive, you know? He could definitely redeem himself with a little effort. But until then, I've fallen asleep waiting for him.  And Harry? He's gone into hiding or something. No nothing out of him for a while. He's done.
Time to erase the list and start all over. Anyone got a guy they can introduce me to?

3 comments:

  1. Those dumb boys.

    One day, soon, this amazing guy is going to show up. I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend that served in my mission is in your neck of the woods, but I thnk he would be awful for you. He is still a little on the immature side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear how lukewarm the men are being. So frustrating.

    I really wish I knew a great, single, and available man with your beliefs to introduce you to.

    But I do echo TRS, there is going to be one amazing guy who shows up for you. He may just need a little polishing in the meantime, shall we say, to become ready to really shine with you. Timing as they say is everything.

    In your meantime, I love reading your blog and how honestly you talk about your life with all its good, frustrating, and inbetween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.